OrangePI Club

Full Version: RetrOrange Pi 3.0 - feature requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello guys,

As we are always working on improvements, if you have any suggestion of new feature/tweak for upcoming RetrOrange 2.5.3 or 3.0, or if you  found any bug, please post here so we can see what can be done (we can't promise much unfortunately).
Intellivision and TI-99 support.
I had actually gotten those mostly working over the weekend, but then I had an "incident" with my SD card. I should have time to recompile JzINTV this evening. TI99sim from the Raspberry pi happened to just work. Sound and speech are inaccurate, but the games I tried worked the way I remember them from 1981-83.
I'd like to download torrent!
So, on the same HD, I download videos and watch them with Kodi!
(11-02-2016, 05:12 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to download torrent!

You can install Transmission using Synaptic or command line:
Code:
sudo apt-get install transmission

Once installed and running, you can run Kodi from Applications menu or from command line, then Alt + TAB to see torrent progress

Code:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib kodi
in retrorangepi wifi menu 
Big Grin
Please add Ti-99 and Daphne Emulator Smile

Thank's
TV module in etc/modules so who want tv out need only change script.bin
(11-02-2016, 05:12 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to download torrent!

Speaking torrent.. what about distributing the images via torrent as well as google drive?  I'm sure there's a few that are willing to leave seeds up.
Is possible run ultra64 emu ,like killer instinct and killer instinct 2?
Here is what I hope to see in the new release:
1. Fix the language freeze bug.
2. Add advmame.
3. Add resolution alternation in retropie setup. That's not hard, I already add it in my own image, but I hope offical release can add it.
4. A light-weighted version, as slim as retropie image for Raspberry. No over-weighted desktop and other non-game related stuff, such as KODI. I think most people already have at least one Android TV box to play video.
5. The Chinese language won't work with Chinese font. So we need add "sudo apt-get install fonts-droid" in the Chinese language sh file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5