Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPIO Pinout
Here's a diagram of the Orange Pi GPIO pins

(11-07-2016, 01:30 AM)Sikotik Wrote: Here's a diagram of the Orange Pi GPIO pins
sorry im a complete newb to all of this having received my orange pi one a day ago. but the gpio pins can I just solder my buttons and joysticks to the pins and they will work? or do I need to do something else as well in order for them to work?
(04-14-2017, 11:51 AM)orangepi guy Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 01:30 AM)Sikotik Wrote: Here's a diagram of the Orange Pi GPIO pins
sorry im a complete newb to all of this having received my orange pi one a day ago. but the gpio pins can I just solder my buttons and joysticks to the pins and they will work? or do I need to do something else as well in order for them to work?

You will need a library of software to write programs to access the GPIO pins. There are two that I know of, one - called
 'orangepi_PC_gpio_pyH3.zip' supports programs written in Python. The other 'WiringOP' supports programs written in C/C++.  A google search should locate them for you.
Hope this helps.
Peter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it posible wake orange pi zero from sleep mode to use GPIO? MrBlack 0 131 07-15-2019, 09:35 PM
Last Post: MrBlack