Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help to turn Smooth off. and enable video filtering
Hello group friends. I apologize for the awful English. my doubt is installed to retrorangepi 4.1 however in the settings of libreto when I put the Smooth in unset it returns to true alone and also the filters that I apply in Shader does not work. however in the raspberry pi retropie I have run only on the retrorange that is not running. Can someone help me .
Some shaders are only compatible with the raspberry pi; about smooth settings, you need to save the configuration from Retroarch main menu option - Configurations

edit: you can also edit /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg and change video_smooth to false. Btw, it's false by default
(03-02-2018, 02:04 AM)alexkidd Wrote: Some shaders are only compatible with the raspberry pi; about smooth settings, you need to save the configuration from Retroarch main menu option - Configurations

edit: you can also edit /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg and change video_smooth to false. Btw, it's false by default

Hello, my friend, thank you for your help. I apologize again for my English. I am sad to know that the shaders I use on raspberry (Super eagle) do not work on Orange Pi. and about to leave smooth at false I did however I found the picture very bad and grainy. on raspberry pi I left false however I applied Super Eagle filter or Hsx2HQ.

Do you have any tips on setting up the script for Snes?

what are the settings that you leave in your orange pi to play SNES ?
(03-02-2018, 02:04 AM)alexkidd Wrote: Some shaders are only compatible with the raspberry pi; about smooth settings, you need to save the configuration from Retroarch main menu option - Configurations

This is only for libretro emulators?
I want to disable smooth in uae4arm
There is no smooth feature on uae4arm , it's a standalone emulator
Edit: you could experiment a bit with scanlines overlays, they help improving the image imho, you can install them from Retropie setup - configuration - retroarch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange video output on fresh installation EdB 4 2,697 04-13-2018, 02:20 PM
Last Post: EdB
  Enable GPIO - Failed to fetch Padova 7 4,054 02-15-2018, 10:22 PM
Last Post: alexkidd