Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no roms show up
i opened the desktop and copied the roms to the to the correct folders but none show up i do have game parsing turned off

i did try Scraper after using that i got the 2600 roms to show up on the list but none of the others show up Sad[url=https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/scraper][/url]
check supported extensions for each platform: http://www.retrorangepi.org/es_systems.cfg

if extensions are correct, consider reformatting or changing sdcard
(05-27-2018, 02:24 PM)alexkidd Wrote: check supported extensions for each platform: http://www.retrorangepi.org/es_systems.cfg

if extensions are correct, consider reformatting or changing sdcard

i have checked and yes they are all the correct extensions 

i got playstation games to show up but when i click on one just loads to a black screen then goes back to the menu 

i used the Scraper then exited that now atari 2600 games show up on the list 

2 out of 6 atari 2600 games i tried did not work correctly 

in pac man no  ghosts showed up

in donkey kong does not chuck barrels 

the beta .img i used last year never had these problems also i am using a brand new 64gb sd card
64GB are hit and miss, images are fine, not possible to reproduce those bugs, maybe overheating would explain, but if it was working before, probably not the culprit
(05-28-2018, 09:29 AM)alexkidd Wrote: 64GB are hit and miss, images are fine, not possible to reproduce those bugs, maybe overheating would explain, but if it was working before, probably not the culprit

its odd no games show up for me Sad

and ps1 will not load Sad
choose RunCommand Log from RetroPie menu right after launching the game; , maybe it will spit the error (wait a few seconds for the log to show up)
(05-28-2018, 12:47 PM)alexkidd Wrote: choose RunCommand Log from RetroPie menu right after launching the game; , maybe it will spit the error (wait a few seconds for the log to show up)
thanks i will check that out
There are a couple of sites with complete rom kit and boxart and moviefiles. The one I found everything works in current ROPI 4.1.
With BoxArt With preview movie In Game PacMan 4K
Tried Donkey Kong as well works fine. I use PC Plus version.

The Atari 2600 Roms are zip files, within the zip is a .bin file (is same for all games)
FileFolderList

PS1 games I put in the PSX folder, zip file doesn't work for me there I put the .bin and the .srm files in the folder
SF EX PLUS ALPHA 2 PSX
Tested a game for you runs very smooth.
Don't have box art or movies for this one. Don't play PSX much.

I also checked, I have a Toshiba (exceria) 64GB SD-Card SDXC type. Used that I a Pi Lite works fine in combination with that board too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Retrorangepi BPI m2 plus Wifi connect and don't show ip jimlee32 3 195 08-03-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  AMIGA roms launcher not found LoW 9 1,916 03-19-2018, 04:53 PM
  How to show the roms of the SD card and pendrive at the same time? robson 2 591 03-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: robson
  PROBLEM - ROMS self deleted on ROPI 4 unrw@mail.ru 5 1,090 03-15-2018, 12:57 PM
  Playing Roms from a USB Flash Drive pstamper 3 1,128 02-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Himyorange
  USB roms brains74 25 7,966 12-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Krkdelto