Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reicast trigger and joystick config
Hello again, im triying to configure the reicast joystick for playing, but when i configure via EmulationStation (autoconf) it's doesn't works the triggers or the "exit" button

So i configure via retropie-setup / reicast config, and doesn't works, i tried to change autoconf and put:
Code:
reicast_input = "0"

But still not working, when change the value the emulator crash (back to menu)

hope you can help (:
BTW, im using a orange pi PC, with a PS3 SHANWANADAPTOR

copy the /mapping/controller_ShanWanUSBWirelessGamepad.cfg content in "emu.cfg" at dreamcast config folder, change the value of autoconf.cfg and games are working but the joystick config is still not working
if you haven't, select 'Update RetrOrangePi' from Retropie-RetrOrangePi menu. the update script "cleans" reicast config. You may also try to run the reicast-joyconfig manually, from retropie-setup - configuration - reicast
(07-08-2018, 11:21 AM)alexkidd Wrote: if you haven't, select 'Update RetrOrangePi' from Retropie-RetrOrangePi menu. the update script "cleans" reicast config. You may also try to run the reicast-joyconfig manually, from retropie-setup - configuration - reicast

i do it twice, like you recommend in another post (uptade-retrorangepi)
When i look again for Mappings .cfg file, it's not the same when i do the reicast-joyconfig. The ps3 SHANWAN ADAPTOR .cfg file doesnt appears, only the "SHANWANUSB WirelessGamepad"

what i've doing at this moment:

after a clean renstall of entire ROPI 4.2, config joystick via emulation station, do the update-retrorangepi twice, go to retropie-setup/configuration-tools/reicast and configure the buttons, open /opt/retropie/configs/all/autoconf.cfg and change the " reicast_input = "0" " and copy/paste the .cfg config in emu.cfg

but now that i realize is not the file, i can't find the real file made from reicast-joyconfig :S

-- note: when i do the reicast-joyconfig, at the end doesnt show me the "mapping file saved to:" or "here's your mapping file" that shows the reicast-joyconfig code file at the end (in /opt/retropie/emulators/reicast/bin) when finish configuring the analog stick, suddenly exit, is this normal?
Solved, partially

Change the PS3 SHANWANUSB conector for Twin USB and works, including triggers and exit button

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reicast emu.cfg does not save a command line rtokuda 11 626 05-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  Reicast use VMU ? rtokuda 1 163 04-25-2018, 11:30 AM
  GPIO config mauricio-ramos 2 518 02-26-2018, 02:34 AM
Last Post: canadien
  OpenELEC default config files OrangePI PC Lichtenshtein 1 543 01-10-2018, 10:42 AM
  Configure Control for Reicast rtokuda 4 866 01-04-2018, 07:32 PM
Last Post: rtokuda
  UAE4ARM: Black Screen after config mczero 11 2,487 12-03-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: mczero