Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v4.2 SLIM RELEASE
(09-04-2018, 07:18 PM)alexkidd Wrote: yes, i think Retropie is looking inside a dc folder inside BIOS, so its /home/pi/RetroPie/BIOS/dc
i will add this info to our documentation soon

I created the directory in the local request and it still asks for the BIOS
maybe you have to reboot the board, i wonder

upstream change is here
https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Set...8318e3ad28
It does not work in retrostone, I record the image, I put it in retrostone and the process fails, it keeps failing infinitely many times, I turn off the retrostone and I turn it on again and it puts error in debian gnu / linux (jessie)
-instead with the slim version works well
solution please
new FULL image is available for download (still not perfect, but it seems improved). Report here: http://orangepi.club/showthread.php?tid=2668
The emulestation seems unstable, on several occasions the emulestation screen flashes many times and text is seen on a black background, as if it had to load something and failed, please solve that, on the other hand how can I remove the kodi from the emulstation menu?, and how can I change the language to emulstation to Spanish????. Thank you very much I await your answers and solutions.
Need more details, board, what content were you running. It's generally low RAM memory. Swap sometimes helps. Translations are still not available for v4.2
(09-07-2018, 08:59 PM)alexkidd Wrote: Need more details, board, what content were you running. It's generally low RAM memory. Swap sometimes helps. Translations are still not available for v4.2

Retrostone
should not be low ram because retrostone has 1GB, so i'm guessing overheating, after long periods of gameplay, desktop usage, it can get hot and do crazy stuff. Post more details about it, in which condition it happens, content etc.
I remembered last time on 4.1, after quitting emulationstation by pressing F4, I can go back to emulationstation again by simply type in “emulationstation”.

But now on 4.2, it didn’t work. What’s wrong with it or is it my problem?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enable Etherneth on Pi Lite Image 4.2 Slim r3fear 6 178 10-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  Adding roms to SLIM image alexkidd 52 6,405 10-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Sad Bug Glupen64 emulator retrorangepi 4.2 slim jimlee32 1 233 08-14-2018, 02:01 AM