Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psp key mapping
(09-01-2018, 04:11 PM)alexkidd Wrote: plug a keyboard, press ESC while ingame, locate Controls menu, remove all mappings pressing on the X for every bind, then remap everything (i'll add this to next update)
Hi,
I got the not-proper configuration so that I fellow the step to use keyboard to config the controller-Sony PS2 controller with blue color converter. 

I was in game and removed the all mappings. Then, I made this keyboard and controller lost all mapping configuration. So, I can't have any operation in game. 

I reboot the system via SSH. It seems to miss the file. Is possible to copy a file to PSP folder to restore my wrong operation? Need help~

In addition, it seems in this path, /opt/retropie/configs/psp/PSP/SYSTEM.

There are some configuration file to make it possible to restore. How can I do?

In addition, it seems in this path, /opt/retropie/configs/psp/PSP/SYSTEM.

There are some configuration file to make it possible to restore. How can I do?

How to make keyboard to work again? Originally, keyboard and controller is situationally in game. Due to removing the not-proper controller mapping, using the keyboard ESC to remove the configuration made the configuration table clean. But, once a X symbol on table is pressed by controller. The table will be clean completely so that no matter controller or keyboard, both can't select any other mapping key on the table.

Then, I use SSH to reboot the system. I can go into game but the keyboard is not workable.

This is my summation.
(09-01-2018, 04:11 PM)alexkidd Wrote: plug a keyboard, press ESC while ingame, locate Controls menu, remove all mappings pressing on the X for every bind, then remap everything (i'll add this to next update)

Hi, 
I lost the keyboard configuration when I am in PSP settings manual. How to make the PSP keyboard configuration back again? The controller is SONY PS2 controller while it is fine to go in game. But, the controller has some keys missing good match so that I have configured the PSP settings via keyboard and lead the keyboard missing configuration.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8bitdo button mapping and hotkeys Josh 1 207 09-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Last Post: alexkidd