Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change video resolution
Sometimes it only works if you unmount the sdcard inside Paragon
Meaning? I'm sorry Alex, I did not understand..
Do you talk about disassembling it before taking it out of the sd player, using the "SMONTA" program key? Because I do this.

P.S. I would not want to ask you too much, but you could recharge your "orangepilite.bin" file, so do I also test that?
Maybe mine is corrupt, boh I do not know what to think.
File was copied , finally.
On Paragon, don't forget to press the eject button.
Alex appena provato anche il tuo .bin, ma nulla, schermo nero ...
Hai qualche altra idea? Oppure devo formattare un altro volta tutto?
Try to copy the file to /boot renaming to script.bin (remove the existing file)
Ok just done, at least now we see the first loading screen of armbian, but it is locked there and it does not go on ... Place a picture.
picture not shown
I apologize Alex but the photo I can not load it from the cell or from the pc ....

now I try to upload it to some hosting site

I hope it goes well...

[Image: f3s50j.jpg]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Alex, in the meantime I thank you very much for the time you have dedicated to me, it is not for everyone, thank you very much.
Tomorrow morning I leave, so I wake up early, and I come back Sunday afternoon.
I will connect to the forum from the cell, and if by chance you would think of a new idea to advise me, I would be very grateful.
Thanks again and Sunday for a possible other attempt.
Orazio.
it seems there is an issue with your board, or a malfunctioning USB device , you probably need to unplug everything before powering on the board
Thank you so much Alex, I'll keep you updated, when I come back Sunday afternoon, I'll do other tests or reinstall everything again.
Thanks again heartily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kodi, YouTube 6.2 plugin not run video... RinDim 3 23 Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
Exclamation Problem with the video in gamelist view style retux 4 169 10-28-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: retux
  Huge text font or wrong resolution on RetrOrangePi v4.2 FULL dee098 7 380 10-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jimlee32
  Default video mode for emulator bodtx 3 221 09-21-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: alexkidd