Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change video resolution
Here we are ... Nothing Alex, tried a few minutes ago with a brand new usb card reader, unfortunately the problem remains.
I'm afraid I'll have to format and install everything all over again, I think it's the only solution left.
Thank you so much Alex for the time you dedicated to me, I appreciate it very much, you are truly a beautiful person.
Orazio.

P.S.
Excuse Alex, last question (today Wink ) ...
After reinstalled everything, which folder or file could I save on my PC, in case I find myself in a similar situation again?
So I would very simply copy it on sd from the pc with the program you suggested.
Thank you .
I can confirm, in windows i cant see the partition to edit the script.bin

with v3 i had no problems on windows
Yes . There is no FAT partition on v4.2 so you need a Linux OS or 3rd party app.
yes, on the advice of Alex, I used the program "PARAGON", and selecting it in READ / WRITE you can work on the partition as if it were a normal Windows partition.

@alex
Do you have to suggest which folder or file I can save on my PC (In addition to the one already suggested "/boot/bin/orangepilite.bin"), in case I find myself in a similar situation again?
So in the case, you can just copy it on the sd of 'orange pi from the PC with the Paragon program?
Thanks again.
only by replacing the .bin file you should be able to recover boot

you can make a backup of /boot/boot.scr as well
Thank you so much Alex, very kind as always

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kodi, YouTube 6.2 plugin not run video... RinDim 3 23 Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
Exclamation Problem with the video in gamelist view style retux 4 168 10-28-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: retux
  Huge text font or wrong resolution on RetrOrangePi v4.2 FULL dee098 7 380 10-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jimlee32
  Default video mode for emulator bodtx 3 221 09-21-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: alexkidd