Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting additional usb joysticks
Hello. I have OPI Lite. It has 2 usb ports. How can I connect at least 2 more usb joysticks? I connected a passive usb hub with three sockets, but the system sees only the first connected joystick. Apparently, this is just a splitter, without brains.
2 questions:
1. I need another hub, really with brains? Or is it all about the settings? Or both?
2. I did not find whether it is possible to somehow adjust the control to any one game.
Hello

I can you say i have with the Orange-Pi One plugged on one USB-Port three SNES Controllers with a USB Splitter(no Hub!) and this work.
I have tested 4 Controller on the splitter and then only works one, i think to low power on USB Port

Its possible that your controller need more power than a SNES-Controller

the best way is a USB-Bluetooth like CSR4.0, on this adapter you can connect four and more Controller

I can recommend 8Bitdo N30 Pro, N30Pro2 other Bluetooth controller works too
It turns out, the problem is most likely a lack of power? Not in ROPI settings?

I would like to make sure of this before buying an active usb hub. It is expensive to check in practice, because they cost several times more than passive
How can the usb-bluetooth adapter help me if I have only cheap wired usb-joysticks? Buy bluetooth joysticks, each of which is more expensive than OPI Lite? Shy
than buy on aliexpress two piece splitter

USB 2.0 Male To 2 Dual USB Female Jack Splitter
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-Qual...st=ae803_4

you have two usb ports on Pi Lite use per port a splitter, the cheapest way

the 8Bitdo controller is multi useable on PC,Nintendo Switch, Pi and have a quality like the original xbox or Playstation controller!!!

need you a powersupply with more power additional than buy this
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/5-v-3-5A-...c0c45d15-5
I put an OPI Lite in my Mini Arcade Build and connected USB Audio, If I use a 2A adapter I need to disconnect the USB Audio or I won't even get a Retrorange Pi Loading screen. I also have a 3A adapter I ordered with my OPI PC Plus, this works fine. Now I am using the integrated Arcade stick on one port and I have split the other with an AliExpress USB hub, Audio and two other build Arcade sticks work fine.

This is the one I ordered, works fine: USB2.0 HUB