Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
control no response in psx game
on the beginning i try to configure 3-8 player for psx (https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Set...3-8-player). but unfortunately it wont work, but more worst, now my control in psx game has no more function.

pls help. thx.
how do reset back the control setting in psx game?
(03-12-2019, 02:31 PM)neworange Wrote: how do reset back the control setting in psx game?

Does your HotKey combo still work? If you can get into Retroarch, it has a default option for controller input.
(03-13-2019, 02:52 PM)djcasl Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 02:31 PM)neworange Wrote: how do reset back the control setting in psx game?

Does your HotKey combo still work? If you can get into Retroarch, it has a default option for controller input.

yes, my hotkey still work.

i cant find any default option in retroach, pls guide the path, thx.
Please note I don't know if your B and A are normal. You might have to test some buttons.
Go to Retroarch and press Back (standard B) to exit quick menu.
Go to second part, settings for Driver,Video etc and scroll down to input, Press A
Go to Input User 1 Binds press A
5th option from the top is User 1 Bind Default All, Press A
Repeat this for bind 2 - 5 if needed.
Go back to main menu, and go to the most left one. Go to configurations and then Save Current Configuration
Your binds should be as from fresh install.
This works for any emulator section.
(03-18-2019, 05:14 PM)djcasl Wrote: Please note I don't know if your B and A are normal. You might have to test some buttons.
Go to Retroarch and press Back (standard B) to exit quick menu.
Go to second part, settings for Driver,Video etc and scroll down to input, Press A
Go to Input User 1 Binds press A
5th option from the top is User 1 Bind Default All, Press A
Repeat this for bind 2 - 5 if needed.
Go back to main menu, and go to the most left one. Go to configurations and then Save Current Configuration
Your binds should be as from fresh install.
This works for any emulator section.

thx for guide, but still not luck, after follow the guide and save the configuration, it still not functioning in the game.  Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game List and unwanted objects. Lamerjack 3 484 01-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Lamerjack
  Sunvell R69 remote control saroninux 1 588 09-28-2018, 05:17 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  Kodi - android control problem Teleseil 1 586 09-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: alexkidd