Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lr-px68k x68000
Hello,

I have a RetroStone and added roms to the x68000 folder from my other Retropie. It says the package for the emulator is already installed on the OrangePi 4.2 FULL but when I look into the consoles menu there is no sign of the x68000.

All other consoles appear when adding emulators, so I'm unsure of why this one does not. I did copy over the BIOS and font files also. Should I attempt to install the emulator again? Though it says it's already installed so I haven't tried re-installing yet as I don't want to break something if I'm just overlooking a simple step.

Please help
(05-01-2019, 03:11 AM)luckithroe Wrote: Hello,

I have a RetroStone and added roms to the x68000 folder from my other Retropie. It says the package for the emulator is already installed on the OrangePi 4.2 FULL but when I look into the consoles menu there is no sign of the x68000.

All other consoles appear when adding emulators, so I'm unsure of why this one does not. I did copy over the BIOS and font files also. Should I attempt to install the emulator again? Though it says it's already installed so I haven't tried re-installing yet as I don't want to break something if I'm just overlooking a simple step.

Please help
Hello

/etc/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg

add

<system>
    <name>x68000</name>
    <fullname>x68000</fullname>
    <path>/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/x68000</path>
    <extension>.dim .DIM .m3u .M3U .xdf .XDF </extension>
    <command>/opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 _SYS_ x68000 %ROM%</command>
    <platform>x68000</platform>
    <theme>x68000</theme>
    <directlaunch/>
    <viewmode>DEFAULT</viewmode>
    <enabled>true</enabled>
    <gridsize>1</gridsize>
  </system>
(05-02-2019, 01:18 AM)taro Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 03:11 AM)luckithroe Wrote: Hello,

Please help
Hello

/etc/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg

add

<system>
    <name>x68000</name>
    <fullname>x68000</fullname>
    <path>/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/x68000</path>
    <extension>.dim .DIM .m3u .M3U .xdf .XDF </extension>
    <command>/opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 _SYS_ x68000 %ROM%</command>
    <platform>x68000</platform>
    <theme>x68000</theme>
    <directlaunch/>
    <viewmode>DEFAULT</viewmode>
    <enabled>true</enabled>
    <gridsize>1</gridsize>
  </system>

Thank you this worked. I tried doing this previously inside of the es_systems.cfg located within the opt/config/all folder but it didn't work. I thought that file was supposed to be honored also. Any idea why? I'm just curious, but guess I know now always use the one in the etc directory Smile