Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backup & Restore bash script with option to syncronize on google drive account (SPANI
Hello everyone, I leave here a pdf with some instructions to install a script in Retropie in order to be able to make backups of your saved games of much of the systems included in RetroPie, as well as after being able to restore them, and with the possibility also to upload them to a google drive account. They can also be deleted, it is in several languages, etc., etc. An interesting option is, for example, if you have several raspberries running backward, backing up in one of them, uploading it to the cloud, and restoring it in another that also has a rearfoot. The only thing that should be done is to install the client drive on both raspberries and make sure that the paths where the saved game files are stored match on each device

The script was made by one of the members of the Spanish telegram group (https://t.me/RetroStoneES) in order to use the retrostone portable console, which works with RetrOrangePi, but which is fully compatible with RetroPie.

It is open source, so whoever wants to can modify, distribute, etc., but not profit from it.

I hope you enjoy it and take advantage of it.

The instructions are in Spanish, so feel free to translate them into another language and share them too.

Attached Files
.pdf   SCRIPT_BAK_RES.pdf (Size: 564.46 KB / Downloads: 1)
Thanks so much!!!
(08-16-2019, 12:12 PM)alexkidd Wrote: Thanks so much!!!

Next days I'll try to translate to engilsh the pdf file with the instructions
(08-18-2019, 09:39 AM)qu1que Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 12:12 PM)alexkidd Wrote: Thanks so much!!!

Next days I'll try to translate to engilsh the pdf file with the instructions

UPDATE (2019-08-23): Instructions now are in english too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to backup/copy the SD card? TROFF 3 1,325 09-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Last Post: roostaar