Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 drivers
Wink 
I guys I need your help.

I installed the last version of Retrorangepi 4.3 on my Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H3, and I have some questions for you.

1 - I would like to know how I can install the PS3 controller drivers, because on my retropie setup/configuration tools I haven't the PS3 controller tab, and if I can try to install the drivers using the Manage packages/Manage driver packages and I select the ps3controller option the system show me up an error like this "Could not successfully build ps3controller etc.... (/home/pi/Retropie-Setup/tmp/build/ps3controller/sixad/bind/sixad-bin not found"

I tried to launch the sudo apt-get install pkg-config using the terminal but I have an error....

2 - On my dashboard Can I hide the KODI page?

3 - On my dashboard can I hide the Retropie Setup page?

In attach some photos.

Thank very much for your time.

1) PS3 controller drivers can be installed, no problem. Your internet connection is probably not working correctly.
2) and 3) you can remove RetroPie/retropiemenu/rpsetup.rp and RetroPie/retropiemenu/RetrOrangePi/kodi/ or move them to another place;

post the error you got from terminal
(11-18-2019, 11:48 AM)alexkidd Wrote: 1) PS3 controller drivers can be installed, no problem. Your internet connection is probably not working correctly.
2) and 3) you can remove RetroPie/retropiemenu/rpsetup.rp and RetroPie/retropiemenu/RetrOrangePi/kodi/ or move them to another place;

post the error you got from terminal

Hi Alexkidd,
Thank for your help, after several times I installed before the xbox driver controller and after the ps3 controller and works!!! 

I don't know the reason but works.

Thank for your time.

Best.
Federico.