Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
issues on use
Thumbs Up 
1.Joystick (RetroStone2 Pro version has one)doesn't work in any Emulator, I try to config input mapping of retroPie,the joystick not work neither.It doesn't work in the ES menu, Actually it won't work anywhere. Should I install a driver or
something to make it work?
2.Can't find the 8Gb eMMC memory after first boot. I found some topics about this in forum. Hope the eMMC can be initialized on the first boot instead manually operate. Maybe  the next OS version?
3.How to set the fontsize of system,is there a menu? it is tiny,especially in RetroArch menu. And can I change system language to Chinese,how?

Please take a look at this, thanks a lot!
The RetroArch font size has been enlarged once, but had to be reduced to the current size due to menu options being too long. RetroArch does not word wrap so the end of the menu options, mainly the setting, was pushed beyond the viewable area of the screen.
hi there,

1. New image should be available later today. If you know how to mess with command line, you just have to uncomment ABS lines in the /home/pi/RetrOrangePi/GPIO/drivers/tz_gpio_controller.py and reboot
2.eMMC must be formatted and mounted in order to appear. Should feature next image as well (or at least instructions to do it)
3. Terminal fonts can be configured with 'sudo dpkg-reconfigure console-setup' and for retroarch , edit /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg file. Language can be changed as well. Locate user_language setting and change value to "11" or "12"
(03-26-2020, 11:12 AM)Valden Wrote: The RetroArch font size has been enlarged once, but had to be reduced to the current size due to menu options being too long. RetroArch does not word wrap so the end of the menu options, mainly the setting, was pushed beyond the viewable area of the screen.

Thx for the answer, that makes sense.

(03-26-2020, 11:32 AM)alexkidd Wrote: hi there,

1. New image should be available later today. If you know how to mess with command line, you just have to uncomment ABS lines in the /home/pi/RetrOrangePi/GPIO/drivers/tz_gpio_controller.py and reboot
2.eMMC must be formatted and mounted in order to appear. Should feature next image as well (or at least instructions to do it)
3. Terminal fonts  can be configured with 'sudo dpkg-reconfigure console-setup' and for retroarch , edit /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg file. Language can be changed as well. Locate user_language setting and change value to "11" or "12"
Thanks for the hard work on optimizing the operating system, really appreciate that.  I'm looking forward to the new version.
And is there a way to add a sub menu under retroPi or retrorangePi menu to make fontsize changing and language setting more easier?
image was updated with the joystick settings added. It should work fine now. Please reconfigure input from EmulationStation main menu.

About font/language, added to todolist
(03-27-2020, 03:49 AM)alexkidd Wrote: image was updated with the joystick settings added. It should work fine now. Please reconfigure input from EmulationStation main menu.

How to I download the update and does it still apply if I don't have the pro version
No, only change is the joystick activation
(03-27-2020, 03:49 AM)alexkidd Wrote: image was updated with the joystick settings added. It should work fine now. Please reconfigure input from EmulationStation main menu.

Thanks a lot, I will try.
Photo 

Is this image with joystick fixed(link: http://orangepi.club/showthread.php?tid=3316), or should I download the new OS image from some other link?
Supposedly yes, please test

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RS2 Pro Joystick issues psp3000 joystick jutleys 5 132 Yesterday, 02:18 AM
Last Post: jutleys
  Thank you Alexkidd <3 | Just a few issues left Arcaden 1 296 02-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  Some issues Stargx 1 247 01-22-2020, 02:32 PM
Last Post: alexkidd