Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RetrOrangePI download link?
Looks like download link for RetrOrangePi 2.5.2 is dead , any mirrors please?

BTW. did somebody managed to get db9_gpio joystick to work , I just switched from raspberry pi 1 to orange pi pc and
I really would like to use my old C64 joystick on retrorange like I did on retropie .
Downloads will be unavailable until we sort some bugs and release source code (in the works).

about GPIO, there is new pinned howto, maybe it will help you.
Hello I would like to know if you have any estimate of when back the download link.
Thank you very much in advance.
Shocked 
Good Morning.
I'm not able to download distros through the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...2lsdDFIYk0 
Changed how to download this?

[Image: 15036360_314536915599399_694686009483333...e=588C73B6]
UPDATE NOVEMBER 9th: as we are moving forward, with less experimental releases, it's time to put a repository real soon to fully comply with GPL and stay out of trouble. Because of that, current images will be unavailable for a while, until we get it ready to roll. We are still fixing a few bugs, but new content is already being added to upcoming RetrOrange Pi 3.0.
(11-16-2016, 12:39 PM)alexkidd Wrote: UPDATE NOVEMBER 9th: as we are moving forward, with less experimental releases, it's time to put a repository real soon to fully comply with GPL and stay out of trouble. Because of that, current images will be unavailable for a while, until we get it ready to roll. We are still fixing a few bugs, but new content is already being added to upcoming RetrOrange Pi 3.0.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Hello.
Is there any estimate on the release?
I am working on a project for my fiance as a christmas present and i would want to use RetrOrangePi.
Even if it is a older 2.5.x Version.

Is there any chance to get a download link for the older ones, so i can finish this project on time?

Thank you kindly.
You can use Lakka for the time being. Retrorangepi will be ready when it is ready.
So i get the ready when its ready thing and gpl compliance etc... but...

..me too.. I'm making 8 retrorangepi rigs for gifts Tongue

(11-16-2016, 12:39 PM)alexkidd Wrote: UPDATE NOVEMBER 9th: as we are moving forward, with less experimental releases, it's time to put a repository real soon to fully comply with GPL and stay out of trouble. Because of that, current images will be unavailable for a while, until we get it ready to roll. We are still fixing a few bugs, but new content is already being added to upcoming RetrOrange Pi 3.0.

Do you all plan on taking submissions/pull requests from the community as a git repo?
Yes, it's planned, as soon ROPi 3.0 is out, will be next task.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RetrOrangePi 3.0.1 OP PC doesn't seem to boot Vital 0 186 08-15-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Vital
  Retrorangepi 3.0.1 critital Crash Darcklinking 1 306 07-31-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  Trapped in OPENELEC. Addon RETRORANGEPI disappears or does not work. tinopapas 0 720 01-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: tinopapas
Wink RetrOrangePi Pi Plus 2E wayzoken 1 959 11-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Last Post: moondeck
  Retrorangepi 2.5.2 for Opi One in Opi Lite? DoctorKronos 0 795 11-17-2016, 08:22 PM
Last Post: DoctorKronos